We all want a healthy glowing skin, but do not realize that simple lifestyle tips changes can also make remarkable difference. Some of those simple lifestyle tips are —
1. Good Food Habits / Intake of the Right kind of the food stuff –
(A) Tomatoes – It contains lycopene, which helps boosts collagen strength i.e. a protein that gives skin its taut youthful structure.
(B) Carrot – It contains plenty of beta carotene and vitamin A, which is good for eyes and skin.
(C) Sweet potatoes – Contains high amount of carotenoids, which is important for good skin.
(D) Turmeric – Uses is mentioned in age old Ayurvedas. It contains antioxidant curcumin, which has antiinflamatory and free radical fighting properties and hence helpful for the skin.
(E) Salmon – It contains anti-inflammatory omega 3 fatty acids, which promotes healthy skin.
(F) Papaya – It contains papain and chymopapain & Vitamin C, which can work magic for the skin.
(G) Safflower oil – It contains substance which helps in moisturizing dry, flaky, itchy skin.
(H) Eggs – The yolk is rich in Vitamins that are helpful in protecting skin from acne and also help in hair growth and strengthen fingernails.
(I) Green Tea – It contains antioxidants, with proven anti-inflammatory and anticancer properties.
2. Sufficient Sleep –At least 7 hours of beauty sleep is important. Lack of sleep can contribute to dark circles around the eyes.
3. Avoiding Stress – We all know the effect of chronic tension and physical stress on the facial appearance. Increased level of cortisol may be the contributory factor.
4. Moisturizing the skin – Dry & dull skin easily gives the appearance of aged and the tired look. Moisturizers slow down water loss and strengthen the skin barrier.
5. Exercises — A regular work out of 30 minutes (under supervision) has been said to slow down skin signs of ageing.
6. Cleanse your face—Exposure to pollutants, throughout the day can damage the skin, so it is always best to clean your face, before going to bed.
7. Gentle skin care – Harshly scrubbing the skin, may cause inflammation and damage to the skin, so any intervention should be done gently.
8. Avoid smoking – Cigarrete contains many harmful products like nicotine, which not just causes cancer, but also harms by prematurely wrinkling the skin, giving it a leathery appearance.
9. Drinking sufficient amount of Water – A good estimate is 3 litres of water for adult men and 2.2 litres of water for adult women; but factors like person’s weight / habbits/ occupation must also be considered.
10. Shield your skin –Exposure to the sun, prematurely ages the skin and contributes to fine lines and wrinkles. So it is always better to use a sunscreen with SPF 30 or above, while going out. Sunglasses and umbrellas are also helpful.
11. Keep showers and baths short – It is also believed that, staying in there for more than 10 minutes will start to leach moisture away. Also hot water strips your skin of natural oils. So keep the water temperature warm but not scalding hot.
12. Wearing Gloves – Hands can dry out too, especially in the winter. Gloves protect your skin against harsh weather.—- Share your views on above Simple Lifestyle Tips !!!
Breast Implant/ Reduction
Tattoo and Scars Removal
Nipple - Areola Surgery
Wrinkle and Chin Reduction
Aphrodite Cosmetic Centre (Attached to)
Arogyam Super Specialty Clinic,
Sector 8, Subhash Nagar,
Near Dronacharya College,
New Railway Road, Gurugram - 122001
Mob. +91 7042355075